Can I share a secret? I’m about to blow.your.mind with the best advice for rocking handmade jewelry. Ready?
1. Collect; 2. Limit; and 3. Compliment.
I will break this down for you a bit more but first, some #QuickFacts About
- made by hand and with care
- not made by machine
Just to break the 'secrets' down further, I have listed guidelines for you below on how to rock your one-of-a-kind piece:
- COLLECT as much information about your social situation as possible. That includes: location and weather. This will help determine between rocking a Minimal OR Statement handmade piece.
- LIMIT hairstyles or headwear to a minimal style so as to allow the handmade earring/necklace to stand out.
- COMPLIMENT your handmade item with other accessories/pieces that encourage a cohesive look. For example, if rocking the Fan Tassel Earring, the Fringe Detail Tunic Dress is a great way to show a unified style as both of these products feature fringe detailing.
And that's it! You didn’t think I was going to make it complicated, right? I’ve applied these “secrets” when rocking my handmade accessories to give me the best possible styles... so I wanted to share them with you, too! 😉
Yours in writing,
Nikki and the ALCIB Team~